Additional Fees

WhatClinic only allows positive reviews 5 Star to be posted.All negative reviews, are deleted upon and never even posted.

I was bait switched/Butchered/Blackmailed by one of their Dentists. Dr. Luz Marely Garcia Alvarez from Nuevo Progreso, MX. This Dentist has destroyed my life.

Please DO NOT rely on WhatClinic when doing your research. They are paid by the dentists, so it is in their best interest to not post anything negative. This doctor an unlicensed hygentist and an unlicensed Endodontist (that flunked out of dental school) Alejandro Liceaga aka Alex Medina. **I wanted straighter, whiter teeth...I was left with temporaries that looked like they were made by a 5yr old and my crowns are 3-4 shades yellower than my original teeth!!!

They literally butchered me.The last picture is of my original teeth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whatclinic dental service. Whatclinic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whatclinic dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whatclinic.

Had an Experience with Whatclinic?

Comments