Whatclinic Dental Service Review from Leander, Texas

4 of 13 Whatclinic reviews

WhatClinic only allows positive reviews 5 Star to be posted.All negative reviews, are deleted upon and never even posted.

I was bait switched/Butchered/Blackmailed by one of their Dentists. Dr. Luz Marely Garcia Alvarez from Nuevo Progreso, MX. This Dentist has destroyed my life.

Please DO NOT rely on WhatClinic when doing your research. They are paid by the dentists, so it is in their best interest to not post anything negative. This doctor an unlicensed hygentist and an unlicensed Endodontist (that flunked out of dental school) Alejandro Liceaga aka Alex Medina. **I wanted straighter, whiter teeth...I was left with temporaries that looked like they were made by a 5yr old and my crowns are 3-4 shades yellower than my original teeth!!!

They literally butchered me.The last picture is of my original teeth.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Whatclinic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 13 Whatclinic reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.