Im a Doctor that have been advertised on www.whatclinic.dom I can tell that this website is a pure Scam, from false patient, to charge enquiries from patients thousands of kilometers away or advertising doctors that makes false statements on the web that belongs to associations when they dont. False positive reviews cero negative reviews as you can read on their review policy.

If you are a patient, do a better search on your doctor before any procedure you will have.

If you are a doctor, stay away from this people. Save your money and your time.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whatclinic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whatclinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Whatclinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whatclinic?

Comments

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates #1228207

The website is fake and a total fraud.You are right about doctors and clinics with their false claims that they have this accreditations such as JCi and other organizations.

No regulating policies on what doctors and clinics can post not even verified by their website. I assume the reviews are also fake, to be verified just by providing a number and an automatic call back, and confirming just by pressing number 1. In UK and other countries it's easy to get hold of simcard which is over the counter. I also agree with the zero negative reviews.

I was lured by one of the clinic with a positive reviews of 110 verified clients, only to find out at the end of the procedure that they made false advertisement, fraud and modern day theft. I posted a negative review against the clinic but was never published in the website. I tried to contact the website also, but they claim that they cannot do anything for me. In short, t they cannot even help me.

It was really frustrating and disappointing.I hope that more search results will show the truth against the website.

London, London, United Kingdom #1178058

I am suspicious that emails I receive are fake in order to stimulate me to sign up for referrals to my ENT practice. the wording of emails are very similar with common names and no patients ever materialise.

ENT Surgeon

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1090258

I sign up for the free listing service under WhatClinic few years ago.

Every now and then, they will send an email trying to entice us with more referrals through their premium listing service.

They also periodically send referrals from potential patients making enquiries.

Initially we replied to every single one but we get no reply via email.

When I tried calling, they almost always say please call back later or didn't pick up the call.Today, I received 2 enquiries from 2 different person...except the message was exactly IDENTICAL word-for-word...save for the name, email address and telephone number.